SET A HIGHER STANDARD FOR SUSTAINABILITY.
FLEXCO® IMPACT Program
Innovative Closed-Loop Recycling System Diverts Waste from Landfills and Oceans
Sustainability is at the heart of FLEXCO manufacturing from sourcing to processing to recycling. IMPACT is a proven recycling program that recycles flooring for alternate uses at the end of the product life cycle. We will help you collect flooring, arrange for its take-back, and find new uses that will divert it from landfills and oceans.
How the IMPACT Take-Back Program Works:
- Contact Marcus Hyde to participate in our IMPACT program. Call 1-800-862-7539, ext. 7224, or email email@example.com. We will ship a Gaylord collection container to your site for your qualified flooring materials for recycling.
- Provide reporting information. Include the project name, location and contact information for sustainability reporting.
- Secure return freight payment in advance. Once you are ready to recycle, contact a shipper to return your container to FLEXCO. You may use your own method for shipping, however it must be prepaid.
- Return your container to FLEXCO. We will take care of the rest. Recycled flooring is then repurposed as new flooring and other practical products.
Is your flooring product eligible for IMPACT Recycling?
YOUR PARTICIPATION MAKES AN IMPACT.
- It matters to you – Participation is FREE + it earns LEED credits.
- It matters to your customers – Offers a value-added, sustainable service.
- It matters to end-users – Environmentally-responsible program adds value to their installed product choice.